Author Topic: Holiday 31.08.10  (Read 11982 times)

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 09:18:40 AM »
Quote from: Barny
But,...........

george...

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »
Ha !  Googled it !  sounds like fun?

Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:49 AM »
It is Barny, that's why I did it twice!  

george...

Offline Barny

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 10:33:23 AM »
Have you asked P & D for their report?

Barny
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 10:46:32 AM »

Barny
Yep!! Wrapped his knuckles and told him to get it sorted Barny. I'm sure he'll get around to it soon.
Conflicting opinions about Irida Barny, but I'll let him tell all!

george...

Offline Barny

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »
sounds interesting!

Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline Peter&Dawn

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 12:37:51 PM »
Quote from: George

Barny
Yep!! Wrapped his knuckles and told him to get it sorted Barny. I'm sure he'll get around to it soon.
Conflicting opinions about Irida Barny, but I'll let him tell all!

george...

I will get it sorted, honest, but work and a problem with my phone/brodband line at home have got in the way.

Barny (and anyone else who is interested)

We enjoyed our stay at the Irida (we were in room 3 - middle on the lower floor), never had the traffic noise you complained about, (or maybe drank enough not to notice), Ok the occasional motor bike, but would definitely stay there again. The room was exactly as expected, basic but very clean and the walk back from the village after a nice meal and the obligatory session in the Livicon was very enjoyable.
Sometimes had to share the pool with the wife, but hey you can't have everything.  

Have tried up-loading pictures of our 'Forum' meal but for some reason the maximum single upload size is shown as 2.47K  

Peter&Dawn

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »
Pete & Dawn's Pics:

Uploaded by me because P&D are still having problems uploading pics!  

Dictated:
Plakias forum pictures of meal at Medusa, thanks to all for a very pleasant evening:
[attachment=751:Forum_Me...010___01.JPG]
[attachment=752:Forum_Me...010___02.JPG]
[attachment=753:Forum_Me...010___03.JPG]
[attachment=754:Forum_Me...010___04.JPG]
Dictation ended!

george...

Offline John R

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fluteweb.net
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 12:10:33 PM »
Plakias forum pictures of meal at Medusa, thanks to all for a very pleasant evening:

george...

Noticed in the background somebody sitting at OUR table. Will need to be sorted before Saturday evening  

Offline spottttttt

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »
Where was Freddi?

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 06:12:49 PM »
Pete & Dawn's Pics:

Uploaded by me because P&D are still having problems uploading pics!  

Dictated:
[attachment=751:Forum_Me...010___01.JPG]
[attachment=752:Forum_Me...010___02.JPG]
[attachment=753:Forum_Me...010___03.JPG]
[attachment=754:Forum_Me...010___04.JPG]
Dictation ended!

george...

Great pics thanks Peter/Dawn/George

Lovely evening..................and good to meet you all!!!

Hopefully see you all in Paradise next year.

Dave&Les

Offline jann

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »
   Looks like a good time was had by all  

Any chance of putting names to faces    

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »
Yes, it was a good night and lovely to meet everyone.  The detective work earlier in the week was fun too - asking complete strangers if they were Dawn & Pete and Les & Dave (fortunately they were).  

Names to faces:  I am wearing a pink vest-top, Mr Arnaki is wearing a dark T-shirt with two white stripe and Little Miss Arnaki is at one end of the table.  I leave it to you to work out which end.

Welcome back, Les & Dave - I trust you enjoyed the rest of your holiday, and we didn't get you into the habit of a morning beer at Livicon!

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 08:48:32 AM »
Quote from: Arnaki
Yes, it was a good night and lovely to meet everyone.  The detective work earlier in the week was fun too - asking complete strangers if they were Dawn & Pete and Les & Dave (fortunately they were).  

Names to faces:  I am wearing a pink vest-top, Mr Arnaki is wearing a dark T-shirt with two white stripe and Little Miss Arnaki is at one end of the table.  I leave it to you to work out which end.

Welcome back, Les & Dave - I trust you enjoyed the rest of your holiday, and we didn't get you into the habit of a morning beer at Livicon!

Oh what fun!!!! ..... it was good to actually meet other forum members & exchange Plakias stories.

We did resist the 'morning beer' at the Livicon!! ( you could be a bad influence ha, ha ) but made up for it in the evenings.

The rest of our holiday was great & we had a boat trip to Gramvousa & Balos Blue Lagoon, a couple of visits to the north coast to visit friends & of course numerous visits to the Livicon for (refreshments!!!) thanks to Emma.

Names to faces: Les wearing black & white dress & Dave sitting opposite with Mr Arnaki on my right & Noopsy to my left.

Roll on 2011

Dave&Les

PS anyone with an 'idiots' guide to uploading pictures to the forum, please feel free to contact us, we have many good pics to upload but the combination of OLD AGE & TECHNOLOGY seems to be proving a problem.

Offline Peter&Dawn

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holiday 31.08.10
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 07:43:57 PM »
Quote from: Dave&Les
Quote from: Arnaki

Oh what fun!!!! ..... it was good to actually meet other forum members & exchange Plakias stories.

We did resist the 'morning beer' at the Livicon!! ( you could be a bad influence ha, ha ) but made up for it in the evenings.

The rest of our holiday was great & we had a boat trip to Gramvousa & Balos Blue Lagoon, a couple of visits to the north coast to visit friends & of course numerous visits to the Livicon for (refreshments!!!) thanks to Emma.

Names to faces: Les wearing black & white dress & Dave sitting opposite with Mr Arnaki on my right & Noopsy to my left.

Roll on 2011

Dave&Les

PS anyone with an 'idiots' guide to uploading pictures to the forum, please feel free to contact us, we have many good pics to upload but the combination of OLD AGE & TECHNOLOGY seems to be proving a problem.

Its hard to think it was over a month ago now.   It was a great evening.  

It was lovely having strangers coming up to us asking if we were Peter & Dawn. Thats what this forum is all about, meeting like minded people who love Plakias. Between us at the table we have in excess of 70 visits to Plakias, and hopefully many more in the future.

More names:- the chap wearing glasses in the salmon top is Peter, the lady with blond hair is his wife, Penny from Germany. The woman to her left (short hair, pink top) is Dawn. Fortunately I'm not in any of the pictures, there are some advatages having the camera.

Peter&Dawn