login

Author Topic: Pelagrinos new build ?  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Daniel

• View Profile
Pelagrinos new build ?
« on: May 28, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
I noticed this year on a walk up the hilside that there was a new building going up next to Pelagrinos.

Does anyone know if this is to be part of Pelagrinos or is it a separate new building.

It does not seem very large or intrusive, unlike its grey concrete neighbor ( which is still far from finished).

I took some pictures of the area and when my daughter gets home to show me how, I will try to post them.

Offline Susan K

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Pelagrinos new build ?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 06:58:38 AM »
Hi Daniel

If you could post them it would really be appreciated. I stay at the Paligremnos and I would like to know how this affects the accomodation i.e. does it spoil the view from the balcony, are they going to working on it when we are there etc. It was bad enough having to put up with the construction of the complex nearby, let alone something right on your doorstep so to speak.

Thanks

Susan
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 06:59:16 AM by Susan K »

Offline Daniel

• View Profile
Pelagrinos new build ?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

(If you could post them it would really be appreciated.)

Daughters input to picture posting problem at or near zero.

So can anyone tell me how to get jpeg pictures from  my decktop onto this posting ?

And remember please, that you are talking to someone who has never owned a mobile phone or sent a text message and has yet to master the controls of the dishwasher and washing machine so keep it more than simple.

Offline Kerstin

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Pelagrinos new build ?
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »
Quote from: Susan K
Hi Daniel

If you could post them it would really be appreciated. I stay at the Paligremnos and I would like to know how this affects the accomodation i.e. does it spoil the view from the balcony, are they going to working on it when we are there etc. It was bad enough having to put up with the construction of the complex nearby, let alone something right on your doorstep so to speak.

Thanks

Susan

At the beginning of our holiday we made to following picture and at the end the building had a 2nd floor.

[attachment=743:plakias10_024_1.jpg]

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pelagrinos new build ?
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »
Quote from: Daniel
(If you could post them it would really be appreciated.)

Daughters input to picture posting problem at or near zero.

So can anyone tell me how to get jpeg pictures from  my decktop onto this posting ?

And remember please, that you are talking to someone who has never owned a mobile phone or sent a text message and has yet to master the controls of the dishwasher and washing machine so keep it more than simple.

Hi

we have friends in Plakias at the moment  & we've just been in touch & apparently it's not an extention to the Paligremnos and the land does not belong to them.... We understand there may have been some doubt in the past of who actually owns the land but  don't quote us on that.
We stay at the Paligremnos every year and wouldn't want anything else spoilt there!! anymore than the awful unfinished buildings on the other side.

We will either email Georgia or wait until August to find out.

Dave&Les

Offline Susan K

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Pelagrinos new build ?
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »
Thanks for posing the picture kerstin.

I do remmeber when we were there last September, they were laying pipes and delivering concrete. It won't affect us too much because the room we have is on the other side facing the village.