login

Author Topic: Accommodation Question  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
Accommodation Question
« on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
We're staying at Stella next year but are now looking for somewhere close by for our friends. I was wondering if anyone has a name and possibly contact information for the rooms that you come to walking down from Stellas. It's at the T junction on the opposite side of the road. I remember it has a swing in the garden.

Thanks,

Graham

Offline Greecemad

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Accommodation Question
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 11:14:52 PM »
Quote from: Graham_and_Karen
We're staying at Stella next year but are now looking for somewhere close by for our friends. I was wondering if anyone has a name and possibly contact information for the rooms that you come to walking down from Stellas. It's at the T junction on the opposite side of the road. I remember it has a swing in the garden.

Thanks,

Graham

Graham,

Just looked up on the map to see where Stella is (this is after I read another posting about Stella). I believe the rooms that you are talking about are called Thetis and this is their website.

Greecemad
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:28:27 PM by Greecemad »

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
Accommodation Question
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »
Quote from: Greecemad
Quote from: Graham_and_Karen

Thanks,

Graham

Graham,

Just looked up on the map to see where Stella is (this is after I read another posting about Stella). I believe the rooms that you are talking about are called Thetis and this is their website.

Greecemad

That's the one.
I see now, doing a search, that there have been a couple of favourable reports about the place.

- Thanks Greecemad.