Plakias > Plakias

This forum is commin' like a ghost town

(1/5) > >>

daza:
Much as I am unaccustomed to public speaking - this forum has gone very quiet indeed.

I am an avid Plakias lover but am unfortunately not visiting this year - BUT I do like to keep up to date with whats happening there and reading holidaymakers views,reviews and experiences in Plakias (and surrounding areas) with a view to returning again (IF Olympic reintroduce the transfers. That or maybe winning a few bob on the lottery!).
Heading for Arillas in Corfu this Autumn (cos its so much cheaper).

CQ, CQ - Is anybody out there?

I haven't forgotten Plakias by a long chalk and "hope" someone is out there and has some good news/reviews to add.

I'll be back! (but only if I know its still as wonderful as it ever was).

Daza

JBMouse:
Hi Daza,
              I suspect loads of people read the postings, but have little to say in return, a bit like me,. Unless someone asks a specific question that I can help with, I, too, stay quiet!
   This may make you jealous, but I will be able to give you a report on Plakias when we get back from there. We are going, yet again to Kostas, same room, in October, 10 days, with Olympic, and using Zacharias for the taxi. I would be interested to hear what you think of Arillas as I often like to take a last minute cheapy to Greece, and need other choices than Plakias, Lesvos and around Kalamata, but that are still small and unspoilt, is there anywhere left like that?
Sorry we won't see you in Plakias this year, enjoy Arillas, and we may yet meet again next year, somewhere in Greece.

Yvonne:
I know. I check it every day. It used to be such a lively forum. I joined almost from the beginning,  12th on the list. We were there last September  but sadly not going this year. I love to hear the updates, too,

JackieatUrbanAgenda:
I was thinking that too........not even much about the recent visit of the shark !

Arnaki:
Hi Daza,

I look at this forum regularly and have been disappointed at how quite is has become.  I'll see what I can do to contribute whilst we are in Plakias in September.  Enjoy Arillas.  I've sent you a PM.

Arnaki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version