Author Topic: Does anyone know the website address for Finikas?  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Damian & Viv

• View Profile
    • Email
Does anyone know the website address for Finikas?
« on: April 21, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »
Dear All

If anyone knows that would be great its run by Kostas and Maria, great views and food you turn just before the Plakias sign as you are coming into Plakias.

Thanks

Damian Mellor

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • MSN Messenger - rowenabarlow@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • http://www.results4u.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 12:36:11 AM »
Quote from: Damian & Viv
Dear All

If anyone knows that would be great its run by Kostas and Maria, great views and food you turn just before the Plakias sign as you are coming into Plakias.

Thanks

Damian Mellor

Hi Damian

I have the web address for finikas www.plakias-filoxenia.gr. It's Oasis you normally stay isn't it? I have tel no's & another web address if it is just let me know & i'll forward.When are you going? I am going 3rd week may on my own to sort some thingss & then we hope tom come out later on not sure when yet though, would love it to be the normal time but no idea yet.

Rowena

Offline Damian & Viv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »
Quote from: Rowena & Carl
Dear All

Thanks

Damian Mellor

Hi Damian

I have the web address for finikas www.plakias-filoxenia.gr. It's Oasis you normally stay isn't it? I have tel no's & another web address if it is just let me know & i'll forward.When are you going? I am going 3rd week may on my own to sort some thingss & then we hope tom come out later on not sure when yet though, would love it to be the normal time but no idea yet.

Rowena

Offline Damian & Viv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
Quote from: Rowena & Carl
Dear All

Thanks

Damian Mellor

Hi Damian

Rowena

Offline Damian & Viv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »

Hi Rowena and Karl

Third time lucky! My IT skills are not what they should be! Anyway we are going to Tropetra to start off with and are staying in the appartments run by the Canadian Greek lady and her husband from 2nd June - 6th June and heading to oasis on the &th to stay with Nikos and Maria, leaving on the 23rd June. Our friends Shabba and family are struggling to get fixed up accomodation so the site you suggested is just the job and I will pass it on to them. Would love to see you both but will understand if our hols don't co-incide, we would also be very interested to see your new place.

Yours in black bin bags

Damian and Viv x