login

Minoika
Submitted By: Graham_and_Karen Date: September 25, 2008, 09:23:37 PM Views: 1543

Hope my spelling is correct. It's just past Ali and Dave's, on the left. We ate there twice and were impressed by the food. Good vegetarian selection.

Rating: ***** by 3 members.
Comments
Voloudakis

View Profile Email
July 16, 2012, 06:01:25 PM
We are really enjoying our Holiday in Plakias and have now tried seven Tavernas and keep coming back to Minoika.
The food is superb and probably the best we have eaten so far in Plakias. Generous portions, beautifully cooked and in a quieter location near the Kefeneion.
A lovely haven away from the hustle and bustle of the sea front. We will be having our last meal here too.
Sad that often we were the only diners despite trying early and late dinners. People kept walking past heading for the front and missing what has got to be one of the best dining experiences to be had.
It has no sea view but we just had a drink before and after the meal and watched the sea.
Highly recommended.
daza

Say "Hello" Theo!

View Profile Email
June 20, 2012, 10:03:53 AM
Just had 2 fab weeks in May/June 2012 - we found this place the 1st night close to Kostas-Chrysoulla and the Apollo on the side street. It was deffinately open for business and we ate there on 4 occasions - thats saying something. The Rabbit Stifado was so good one night that we returned there for our "going home" meal and I had it again and it was de-lic-ious!!! 5 star food in my short experience. Will be returning for more of the same in September!!
harribobs
Regulars

Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
View Profile WWW Email
June 11, 2010, 07:50:09 AM
sadly closed in May 2010 but was being cleaned up for a new re-incarnation