Plakias > Plakias

Building work ?

(1/2) > >>

Daniel:
Been looking at the Plakias webcam over the last few days.

I may be my eyesight, but is there some building work being carried out at the back of Gio Ma Taverna ?

A big, black square building seems to be appearing ?

Colin & Sandra:
The Borg visiting????

Richard:
Hope it doesn't spoil Gio Ma if so, it is my favourite taverna.

Still, resistance is futile...

Frank And Julie:
Not sure exactly what you are looking at but no major building work going on in the town, the road has been dug up for the new sewerage pipework from the new harbour towards Sellia, and at Sellia it has been closed off now for a couple of weeks at the narrow bit as you go into the village.
 A new Taverna has opened opposite the Cosy back yard,  used to be a supermarket, very good food and Manolis the owner is very friendly, nice decor, and a small local produce shop at the back, he is open now I think to get things running and be ready for the main season.
Some serious rain at times,  Preveli bridge road impassable to traffic as the river is running like a torrent and would wash a vehicle downstream if you tried to pass, some big waterfalls have appeared, pity I can not upload a video to this forum as quite impressive.
A nice time of year, quiet and people have the time to talk, the road to Rethymnon is closed today due to snow, its quite a bit colder that side.

Noopsy:
Do you know the name of the new taverna?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version