Author Topic: correcting the calendar  (Read 2515 times)

Offline roger

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
correcting the calendar
« on: June 01, 2005, 11:42:24 AM »
Can anyone advise on how to correct a posting on the calendar - oor alternatively can one of the administrators correct it for me
 The calendar says that I - and Penny - will be in town from 23 august to 10 September . However in fact our last day will be 5 september . Much as we would love an extra four days holiday we would miss the flight back ! And esp as the period from 6 sept onwards has a lot of entries , it would be sensible to delete the incorrect ones
Can anyone help please
roger

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
correcting the calendar
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »
Can anyone advise on how to correct a posting on the calendar - oor alternatively can one of the administrators correct it for me
 The calendar says that I - and Penny - will be in town from 23 august to 10 September . However in fact our last day will be 5 september . Much as we would love an extra four days holiday we would miss the flight back ! And esp as the period from 6 sept onwards has a lot of entries , it would be sensible to delete the incorrect ones
Can anyone help please
roger
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3440\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you click on the event itself do you not then get an 'Edit Event' towards the top right?

Have done it for you anyway but would be useful to know if you can edit your own entries.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline roger

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
correcting the calendar
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 01:33:17 PM »
Many thanks Paul
?Yes now you have told me how to , I can edit the event myself = so I have changed the background colour so it is different from other postings around the same time
roger