Author Topic: Satelite pictures  (Read 16187 times)

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
Satelite pictures
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »
Quote from: Graham_and_Karen
Quote from: Noopsy 500
Quote from: George
I do have one critisism though, keep in mind all the hotels, apartments, bars, taverners and other places of interest that readers might want to see, the map is going to be a bit overloaded with pins,
It's a pity that the pins have such large heads.  In these circumstances the proposed map will only be really usable if you use maximum zoom-in.
Yes - I must admit, I was thinking the same. I was expecting the pins that look like inverted teardrops - pointed at the bottom. If these could be simply colour coded to indicate the different categories, they could be kept quite small. Thanks again, Paul, for all your hard work.  

OK I will have a go and see what I can do.
It will be nice when they build in folder functionality into the Google Map interpreter so that you can group by categories and choose whether to display them or not.

Paul.

Offline beachcombers

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
Satelite pictures
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:34 PM »
Quote from: Graham_and_Karen
Quote from: Noopsy 500
Quote from: George
I do have one critisism though, keep in mind all the hotels, apartments, bars, taverners and other places of interest that readers might want to see, the map is going to be a bit overloaded with pins,
It's a pity that the pins have such large heads.  In these circumstances the proposed map will only be really usable if you use maximum zoom-in.
Yes - I must admit, I was thinking the same. I was expecting the pins that look like inverted teardrops - pointed at the bottom. If these could be simply colour coded to indicate the different categories, they could be kept quite small. Thanks again, Paul, for all your hard work.  

Great job done Paul.

I will look what we can add.
Old watermill
Waterfall
Castello studios (next place west from Stella)

Thanks again  
Leen