login

Author Topic: Plakias 2007  (Read 11116 times)

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« on: June 19, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »
The Olympic Summer 2007 Brochure is now available and as expected they are not including the 'Dora'.
Dora told me last year she was thinking of selling up so perhaps she has, or has Olympic dropped them?????  

george g...

Mandy Harrison

Plakias 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 01:27:45 PM »
The Olympic Summer 2007 Brochure is now available and as expected they are not including the 'Dora'.
Dora told me last year she was thinking of selling up so perhaps she has, or has Olympic dropped them?????  

george g...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6337\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well I hope Dora have been dumped by Olympic. Chris and I stayed there once - that was enough.  Hardly ever had hot water and the rep at the time was quite useless.  I can't remember her name now but if I see her in 50 years it will be too soon.      

Mandy

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 01:37:17 PM »
See below.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 01:43:50 PM by Mike G »

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »
Well I hope Dora have been dumped by Olympic. Chris and I stayed there once - that was enough.  Hardly ever had hot water and the rep at the time was quite useless.  I can't remember her name now but if I see her in 50 years it will be too soon.     

Mandy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6339\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hello Mandy,

Dora is available on their website for 2007. I thought I saw them in their brochure too but haven't got it to hand to check- or maybe my memory is playing tricks.

Kosmar is again featuring Kostas Chrysoulla and other properties.

So, I'm not the only one thinking of 2007 already.

Mike

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 01:58:49 PM »
Well I hope Dora have been dumped by Olympic. Chris and I stayed there once - that was enough. Hardly ever had hot water and the rep at the time was quite useless. I can't remember her name now but if I see her in 50 years it will be too soon.  

Mandy

Feisty Lady!!!
You won't be round for a raki then...!?      

george g...

Mandy Harrison

Plakias 2007
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »
Hello Mandy,

Dora is available on their website for 2007. I thought I saw them in their brochure too but haven't got it to hand to check- or maybe my memory is playing tricks.

Kosmar is again featuring Kostas Chrysoulla and other properties.

So, I'm not the only one thinking of 2007 already.

Mike
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6341\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Mike

I dont know about 2007!  Chris and I are back in September to my beloved Crete and Plakias.  I cant wait!  13 weeks to go!  I must get a life and stop living from one holiday to the next but it is very hard when one is stuck behind a desk day in and day out!  

Mandy Harrison

Plakias 2007
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 02:57:32 PM »
Well I hope Dora have been dumped by Olympic. Chris and I stayed there once - that was enough. Hardly ever had hot water and the rep at the time was quite useless. I can't remember her name now but if I see her in 50 years it will be too soon. 

Mandy

Feisty Lady!!!
You won't be round for a raki then...!?      

george g...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6342\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

She might be wearing a raki if I see her!  I wish I could remember her name.  I can picture her face.  She was all geeky looking and dead pale skin.  She probably got moved on because she was cr@p at her job.

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 03:09:11 PM »
I dont know about 2007! Chris and I are back in September to my beloved Crete and Plakias. I cant wait! 13 weeks to go! I must get a life and stop living from one holiday to the next but it is very hard when one is stuck behind a desk day in and day out!  
-----------------
I'm in the same boat Mandy, the most energetic thing is my hand... on my mouse. 12 weeks to go!

I start thinking about next year on the plane coming home, it's just that I'm on Olympic's email list and I saw the brochure this morning.

george g...

Offline Susan K

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »
We normally book for the following year whilst we are in Plakias, however, looks like we may not be going next year now    . We have just bought a house in France whichs needs total renovation so guess what we will be doing for our hols in 2007  

Susan

Mandy Harrison

Plakias 2007
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
We normally book for the following year whilst we are in Plakias, however, looks like we may not be going next year now    . We have just bought a house in France whichs needs total renovation so guess what we will be doing for our hols in 2007 

Susan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6348\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Shame you wont be going next year.  The House in France sounds lovely!  Be assured I will sunbathe for the both of us in Plakias!  

Offline Susan K

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 11:11:51 AM »
Thanks Mandy

I have just discivered there is a nice beach for nude sunbathing about 3/4 hour drive away    so at least when we move over I will have something to remind me of my beloved Plakias.

Susan

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 01:30:42 PM »
I start thinking about next year on the plane coming home, it's just that I'm on Olympic's email list and I saw the brochure this morning.

george g...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6346\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
...... and it definitely does feature Dora for 2007, George.

Mike

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »

george g...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6346\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
...... and it definitely does feature Dora for 2007, George.

Mike
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6352\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is that online or the hard copy brochure.
You can see Dora online but it's only for 2006.

george g...

I've just had another look online and your right Mike, they are there.  
They weren't when I first looked!

george g...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:52:26 PM by George »

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
Is that online or the hard copy brochure.
You can see Dora online but it's only for 2006.

george g...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=6354\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
George,

It is in the hard copy I have in my possession and yesterday I tried to book Dora for May 8 2007 and it quoted me for it, etc. Try it yourself.

I have never been to Dora but Ostraco in the past has recommended it. I  wouldn't go there as Diane likes a pool and also Dora is in a poor position, made worse by the new development right in front of it. It used to be much cheaper than Kostas Chrysoulla but from 2006 onwards is the same price (Olympic).

I'm not surprised about the lack of hot water that the lady from Preston reported as small properties are sometimes like that (it only takes one selfish person) and the owners are often reluctant to put on the electrical heating.

As I said in my review of KC, all but the most fastidious will be very satisfied there.

Mike

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Plakias 2007
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 01:54:33 PM »
Hi Mike
I was editing while you were posting... see above

george g...