Author Topic: Olive Grove Rooms and Studios  (Read 4234 times)

Offline Rebecca Birkel

• View Profile
    • Email
Olive Grove Rooms and Studios
« on: January 10, 2003, 11:09:30 AM »
 In 1994 we stayed in Olive Grove Rooms and Studios through a package holiday with Sunworld, and haven't been able to find it listed anywhere since.  It is a really lovely place with amazing views, just up the little road past the Secret Nest Restaurant.  Does anyone know how to book it, or how to contact the owners?  At that time the owners lived in Olive Grove in the holiday season and Rethymnon in the winters.  Any information would be appreciated.

Offline Allan Barham

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 09:51:31 AM »
In 1994 we stayed in Olive Grove Rooms and Studios through a package holiday with Sunworld, and haven't been able to find it listed anywhere since.  It is a really lovely place with amazing views, just up the little road past the Secret Nest Restaurant.  Does anyone know how to book it, or how to contact the owners?  At that time the owners lived in Olive Grove in the holiday season and Rethymnon in the winters.  Any information would be appreciated.
Why not try emailing Anso Travel (apap@ret.forthnet.gr) and/or Finikas travel  (maplakia@otenet.gr).  They can usually be relied on to give you a quote or put you in touch with the owners.

Regards

Allan

Offline DOTTY

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2003, 12:27:37 PM »
Hi Alan,
You can find Anso Travel on Johns Web site and believe me Adonis (from Anso Travel) is very helpful he likes to find places to suit people, which can make a big difference even in a resort you like. Good luck with your search.
Dotty
Dotty

Offline Rebecca Birkel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 10:06:35 AM »
Thank you Allen and Dotty. Adonis at Anso Travel has booked us into Olive Grove and we are delighted!

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 10:25:32 PM »
I seem to remember staying at the Olive Grove a few years back - and loved it - although you had to be careful walking back after a night at Ostraco!
Like so many other nice places, it seems to have dropped out of the brochures, but I would like to go back there one day.

Having been away a few days, it was great to come back and see the forums working as they should - a question, and an answer!  Happy Holidays Rebecca - don't know when you'll be there - but you'll be walking past Dora on the way - so give me a wave if I'm in town.
John - Ostraco