Plakias > Holiday Companies

Olympic (again)

<< < (3/3)

JackieatUrbanAgenda:
Me too.....Am quite happy to 'slum' it given the conditions.....probably the best deal in the world and that's just the Mythos ! Great with picnics. Happy New Year !

JackieatUrbanAgenda:
Hmmmm........went booking yesterday ! Donna at Thomas Cook in town went through the offer for Plakias in September and, on their system, it included transfers. I explained the 'problem' with transfers as, when I had checked on line there was still a big red cross against their inclusion. On Thomas Cook's system there was the additional option of 'upgrading' to a personal taxi transfer at £120 each way.....which is what seems to have been offered to many people in this thread.
Anyway our rep, the lovely Donna, rang them, explained the concern and confirmed that transfers were included and that it has nothing to do with which airport or airline. So, I managed to book with transfers included and an additional £200+ of budgeted money transferred to the 'cocktail account'.
Just to say....be careful with this especially if you are booking online yourself. It may be better to work with a Travel Agent as they can question things for you. In the circumstances its going to be a very early arrival so a few hours kip on the coach wont be a problem.
Looking forward to Sept now !

JeanW:
Have booked for Plakias September 2017 with Olympic and transfers are included.  I made the booking last October with Olympic direct over the telephone.  I depart from Gatwick with Enterair, the Polish airline who I have always found to be very efficient.

Arnaki:
I'm booked for August from Manchester, with transfers.  As far as I can tell from Manchester it is only the ASLFrance and EnterAir flights that have transfers - and I assumed that's because they are Olympic's own charters. I think I would go independently if there were no coach - and don't really mind the magical mystery tour - due to additional cost of taxi (and cost and wrecked nerves of hiring a car).  So I really hope that there is a transfer when summer rolls around.

I was booking online but I had to phone up because the site crashed when I went to the final stage.  The price the nice man gave me was about £200 more than the price I had online. I took a quick screen shot in case I had to argue; fortunately his online search brought up the same price as I had; it was already top of our budget and I wouldn't have paid any more, even for Plakias.  It's happened before. Very odd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version