Author Topic: Greek man born in Australia wanted  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Gosia

• View Profile
    • Email
Greek man born in Australia wanted
« on: August 26, 2003, 07:16:29 AM »
Dear All,

I desperately  need your help. I have an important message for a man I have met some days ago in Rethimnon (Rethymno)  on Crete at taxi rank. It was night on 20th August, 2003. We were on Metropolis disco together.The worst thing is that I do not know his name and I do not know any contact to him. His name is Greek, it sounds like Thersites, Thystes or Tiresias. I realize that now I have almost no chance to find him but I really want to try. The Crete island isn’t huge so I deeply believe that I find what I am looking for.

Maybe some of you live in Plakias near Rethymno and know a man I try to find. What I can tell about him is not a lot. He is tall ( about 1.88 m ), slim and good looking man with dark hair. He is 30 years old Greek man, born in Australia where his Greek parents lived at that time. He settled down in Great Britain where he completed the university. Now he spends holiday at his friends’ place in Plakias. After few days he is going to visit the other friends in different part of Crete. When I met him he was alone because his friend went to Athens on a ferry. My ‘friend’ speaks Greek and English very well. Besides he is fantastic expert on films. I am not sure but he was probably studying cinemas for one year.    

I know that it is a strange story but if you will help me to find this man, I would be the happiest woman in the world. If not, I will never forgive myself that before I left Rethymnon and flight to Poland, I did not take his address, phone number or e-mail address.

You can contact me:
rogonia@poczta.onet.pl
mrk@cmck.com
phone no. +48 606 625 214

Thank you in advance.

Gosia Rogowska from Poland (Warsaw).