Administration, Feedback and Bugs > Announcements

The Plakias Arcade is open

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ploppy:

--- Quote from: George ---Thanks Paul  

I haven't played 'Space Invaders' since they took the tables out of the pubs.

Not a bad effort after all this time, I suppose I'll stay at the top while there's only one score then start going downhill.  

george g...
--- End quote ---

Sorry to disappoint George but the downhill trip has started!
  I haven't played in years either but it soon came flooding back, yes I really did have a mis-spent youth

Graham_and_Karen:

--- Quote from: Ploppy ---

Not a bad effort after all this time, I suppose I'll stay at the top while there's only one score then start going downhill.  

george g...
--- End quote ---

I haven't played in years either but it soon came flooding back, yes I really did have a mis-spent youth

--- End quote ---
I've played 3 games now but each time, the game's quit before the end or hung  
And so close to beating your Space Invaders score, Ploppy    - just needed another 33,000

Alex&fran G:

--- Quote from: Graham_and_Karen ---
--- Quote from: Ploppy ---

george g...
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I've played 3 games now but each time, the game's quit before the end or hung  
And so close to beating your Space Invaders score, Ploppy    - just needed another 33,000

--- End quote ---
Addictive isnt it !

Graham_and_Karen:

--- Quote from: Ploppy ---Yes the Plakias Forum Arcade is open.

OK so it won't appeal to all but if you want to spend a few minutes playing some simple games, this is the place to go.

All your efforts will be saved so you can see how you fare against other members.

You can go to the Arcade via this link.

If you would like to see any particular type of game appear please let me know.

Have Fun!

Paul
--- End quote ---

Fun you call it - Karen on the laptop, me on the desktop all evening developing RSI!
But really, I'd forgotten how enjoyable these games could be. The Rise of Atlantis reminds me a bit of Ra's Revenge in the way it makes you concentrate so intently.

Great idea to add this feature Paul.

Chas:
Any chance of "switching OFF" the "Whoojammit is the latest inductee to the hall of fame" and similar messages?

I got in here and thought G&K had made a bid to take over the forum and/or drive us all nuts

P.S.  Never mind RSI - between bolluxed eyesight and arthriticky fingers, my scores are depressingly depressed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version