Plakias > Where to stay

smaller Hotel then Alianthos

(1/2) > >>

Bernie:
hello all Plakias Fan's.

We are comming back this September and would like to know if there is a smaller Hotel with Swimmingpool in Plakias then the big Hotel Alianthos.

Would like to get info and if possible the www. address.

Greets from Switzerland

Bernie and Lisa

ostraco:
Hi there!
The only other Plakias Hotel I can think of with a pool is the Lamon - which is much smaller than the Alianthos, but is friendly. I stayed there a few years back, and had a great time.
It was extensively renovated for last season.
MORE DETAILS HERE
Have a good holiday!

Susan K:
Thanks John, I have been racking my brain trying to think of the name of the Hotel. Although I have never stayed there it does look nice.
There is also one on the main road about .75km (15 min walk) out of town if you want to be somewhere a little quieter called the Oasis. Not sure what their web site is called but I will try and find out so you can have a look. Will get back to you over the weekend Berni.

Cheers Susan

ostraco:
I stayed at Lamon a few years back when I went out to the village under my own steam - package prices for single travellers being far too high.
I hadn't booked anything, but turned up there, and was made most welcome. Had a spotless, huge room and a wonderful 2 weeks.

I've never tried the Oasis - always thought that would be too far to walk back after a night at Meltemi!

Greecemad:
The Oasis was my introduction to Greek Islands way back in 1990. It was then block booked by SunMed. It didn't have a swimming pool then, but I don't know whether it has now. Ostraco is right about being too far to walk back after a night at Meltemi - it seemed to be about a half hour walk back from the village and some of it is uphill.

Greecemad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version