Author Topic: well done.  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Alex&fran G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/groundy
    • Email
well done.
« on: February 23, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »
All to often we complain when things dont go right or we are not happy about something but rarely take a minute to say how well something is, over the last couple of years I have used the Forum and have found the site and the members priceless, Well done and thank you to all. Regards Alex G
MAKE SURE YOUR MEMORIES ARE NEVER GREATER THAN YOUR DREAMS.

Offline Stuart & Hilary

• View Profile
    • Email
well done.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 09:38:20 AM »
Quote from: Alex&fran G
All to often we complain when things dont go right or we are not happy about something but rarely take a minute to say how well something is, over the last couple of years I have used the Forum and have found the site and the members priceless, Well done and thank you to all. Regards Alex G

Well said Alex. As a new member I have found the Forum full of interest especially during the long winter months. A special mention of Harribobs who keeps the Forum ticking over with his comments and all those Cretan photos. Keep them flowing, but when does he get the housework done!!

Daisy

well done.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 11:59:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Stuart & Hilary\' post=\'8110\' date=\'Feb 24 2007, 10:38 AM\']
[quote name=\'Alex&fran G\' post=\'8109\' date=\'Feb 23 2007, 10:02 PM\']
[/quote]

Well said Alex. As a new member I have found the Forum full of interest especially during the long winter months. A special mention of Harribobs who keeps the Forum ticking over with his comments and all those Cretan photos. Keep them flowing, but when does he get the housework done!!
[/quote]

[quote name=\'Daisy\' post=\'8112\' date=\'Feb 25 2007, 12:56 AM\']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name=\'Daisy\' post=\'8112\' date=\'Feb 25 2007, 12:58 AM\']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name=\'Daisy\' post=\'8112\' date=\'Feb 25 2007, 12:56 AM\']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Offline harribobs

• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
well done.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »
Quote from: Stuart & Hilary
Keep them flowing, but when does he get the housework done!!

housework???

Good Lord! the servants have been working very hard and now have every other tuesday afternoon off