login

Author Topic: September.. Cant Wait!  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
September.. Cant Wait!
« on: June 18, 2003, 04:45:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

Have been away from the board for a while due to pressures of work and a house move plus I wasn't sure if we could make it this year so I didn't want to depress myself reading about the great times everyone has been having!
But I'm glad to say we will be arriving on the 30th of August for 2 weeks, seems like a lifetime since we were there in June 02. Left it a bit late to book but luckily got a good deal staying at the Nikos studios... again!  
Wondering if anybody else will be around then?

Regards,
Ploppy

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
September.. Cant Wait!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 05:00:34 PM »
We will be there from 2nd Sept, for 2 weeks and looking at the site calender, there will be several others as well. This will be our first holiday based in Plakias (Costas Chrysoulla Studios). Have just come back from a hectic holiday in Peru so looking forward to a mixture of lots of chilling out as well as the exploring the area (great photos John).

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
September.. Cant Wait!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 05:25:58 PM »
Great timing mate!
Arrived back today after 2 wonderful weeks! Several people asked after you - including Ali and Dave, who are now running the 'English' supermarket!
We'll be able to share a couple of Mythos - we're off again on August 26th for 2 weeks - see you in Ostraco!
John - Ostraco

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
September.. Cant Wait!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 08:19:23 PM »
Looks like a popular time!

Glad you had a good time John (could it possibly be any other way?). I finally got around to replying to Ali & Daves e-mails last week, looking forward to seeing them again after we hooked up last year for many a mythos in Ostraco... sound familiar? Looking forward to more of the same with you in September  
Does Pavlos in Kyma still want beer mats or is he sick of them by now? Oh and where does Nikos work, now that he isn't at Glaros any more? Has Glaros changed much since he has gone? Heck while I'm at it a few more questions... Still the same lads at Ostraco? Is this years First Choice rep as 'lovely' as last years?

Graham & Karen,

Bet your time in Peru was a great experience, a good fiend of mine has just this week gone off there for 4 months, me I'm a different creature... sun, sea, sand, good food, a cold beer and good company and I'm as happy as a pig in the proverbial.

Take care

Ploppy