Author Topic: Nicos - Ostraco Bar  (Read 3600 times)

Offline kpooley

• View Profile
    • Email
Nicos - Ostraco Bar
« on: June 06, 2012, 05:18:27 PM »
Hello all, my wife Jane and I have just got back from Plakias and we met up with Nicos on his 41st Birthday and have some photos for him and his Birthday Cake!!, does anyone have email address for Ostraco/Nico please? Thanks Keith

Offline steven

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://members.ziggo.nl/steefbez/
    • Email
Re: Nicos - Ostraco Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 10:30:06 PM »
Maybe you can post a photo of Nicos here, people might know his adress.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message but a large number of electrons became terribly excited.

Offline kpooley

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 12:24:20 PM »
Thanks for the response however the pics are HD quality and too large for this site, I just tried! Anyone have the tel no of Ostraco??

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 04:23:12 PM »
Hi Keith, welcome to the forum.

I guess by Nicos you mean everone's favourite (ex)Waiter/Host from Sofia (& Glaros).
I'll see if I can get the Ostraco number for you.

As for posting photos, if the are too big for posting in a message you can try adding them to the 'Media' section.
There is a link on the top menu. You can create an album and then add items to that album. If the photos are too large then the software should automatically resize them for you.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline hammerhead

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
Paul yes that's the chap! We first met him in 2003. We just happened to be in Ostraco a couple of weeks ago he recognised us and told us it was his birthday, we took photos, there was a surprise cake and lots of Raki!!! I will try the media link, if you do get a contact detail it would be much appreciated. One last thought, Nicos introduced us to a guy called Shane during the drinks! who lives near us in England, Chingford to be exact, Nicos had stayed with him in England, if you had his details that may help us? Thanks again and I will try and post the photos as you suggested!

Offline hammerhead

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 10:09:33 AM »
Photos uploaded to Media file as "Nicos 41st Birthday Ostraco May 2012" if anyone would like to see them, I am still trying to get them to Nicos!!

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »
Great to see Nicos' big smile again. Looking forward to a drink with him in September! I'll try to get a message to him at Ostraco - or see if I can get an email address.
John - Ostraco