Plakias > Plakias

first timers

<< < (3/3)

Richard:
Thank you Yvonne, you are kind - although I could ramble on for the rest of the week about Plakias, in text or verbally! So many good walks as well as the beaches,

Maybe some of us could consider updating things? With Plakias having gone down from four travel agents to one, for people travelling from the UK, I'd hate to see it forgotten. Not presuming to fill Lance's shoes, but perhaps something for more recent visitors?

Anyhow, just a thought, don't mean to be intrusive.

Richard

karen waugh:
Wow Richard, thank you so much, I have printed out your reply , sorry for taking so long in thanking you all but I have been studying non stop for the past two weeks !!!! I am so looking forward to our visit, it sounds perfect. will definitely pack the binoculars now xx he will be away hiking for hours !!!
Thanks again,
Karen xx

karen waugh:
Thanks Jackie, i think I could manage that, it sounds lovely !! I have previously been swimming in Makrigialos, Milatos, Panormos and Ligaria but they are all relatively sheltered xxx I'm just a big scaredy cat :) :)

Richard:
Karen, you are more than welcome - I love the place. I suppose this website supports the view that many others also do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version