Author Topic: Weather in Plakias  (Read 14352 times)

Offline Tony and Sandra Smith

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weather in Plakias
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 11:50:37 AM »
Quote from: harribobs
Quote from: George
Positive waves man, positive waves  

george g...

sergeant oddball lives on!

Oddball: This engine's been modified by our mechanical genius here, Moriarty. Right?
Moriarty: Whatever you say, babe.
[giggles]
Oddball: These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.
Kelly: [looking skeptical] Got any other secret weapons?
Oddball: Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare 'em away, y'know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it's a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it's filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes pretty pictures, scares the hell outta people!

And we have a loudspeaker, when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of... calms us down.

[attachment=597:ioddball.jpeg]
Tony

With thanks to Ueuecoyotl, the Aztec God of Sex and Irresponsible Merrymaking (I've found my deity!!)

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weather in Plakias
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »
If I can live through 'Flower Power'    I can survive anything...man!  

george g...

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weather in Plakias
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »
Quote from: Tony and Sandra Smith

Oddball: This engine's been modified by our mechanical genius here, Moriarty. Right?
[giggles]
Oddball: These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.
Oddball: Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare 'em away, y'know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it's a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it's filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes pretty pictures, scares the hell outta people!

And we have a loudspeaker, when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of... calms us down.

Remember it well, I've still got the video somewhere!!  

george g...

Offline Tony and Sandra Smith

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weather in Plakias
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
Quote from: George
Quote from: Tony and Sandra Smith

[giggles]

Remember it well, I've still got the video somewhere!!  

george g...

Video? Video? Ah I remember them from the days before DVD's and Sky+  
Tony

With thanks to Ueuecoyotl, the Aztec God of Sex and Irresponsible Merrymaking (I've found my deity!!)