login

Author Topic: Corali Studios location/quality?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Corali Studios location/quality?
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »
Hi all - I know where the Corali Fish Tavern is but can anyone confirm exactly where the studios are and any idea as to the quality of them?

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Corali Studios location/quality?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:18:29 PM »
Aha - From a photo on Bookings.com it looks like they are between Minoikas restaurant and the Costas Chrysoula pool. But the map position would say otherwise???

Offline Voloudakis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
Wish I could help. I am sure one of the Plakias regulars or admins will be keen to help with their expert knowledge of Plakias. Booking dot com seem to show it in totally the wrong place judging from the photos.

Offline Ian+?

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 08:24:56 AM »
Yes it looks like the booking dot com map was built by someone wearing a blindfold.

Daza, I think you nailed the location....one of the photos is from a balcony looking down the alleyway that ends by the Corali kitchen, think the studio block as you say sits between Minoikas, KC and Apollo.

Offline draper10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »
If thats it, I'm looking at it from my balcony in KC now. Looks in reasonable nick from the outside. View from the balcony could be better (a lot!) but hopefully you won't be spending much time there anyway. Really handy for the town, but, if you've got a hire car, please don't nick my parking space!

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 11:33:46 AM »
When you say the view from the balcony could be a lot better - You're not planning on staying at KC all summer are you? Ha - ha.
I Wouldn't dare park down there for fear of getting stuck behind another vehicle blocking the narrow road. I park in the square and walk - excercise does me the world of good and I remember to get the water from the supermarket on the way back to KC's that way too. Genius.

Offline draper10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »
Actually parking hasn't been a problem at all. I expect if everyone parked down there it could get a bit crowded, but so far so good!