« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:59:41 PM »
Was earlier in season so I would say yes

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Les
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 07:32:07 AM »
Glad to say he certainly is & doing the job very well as always.

Offline Billy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 10:13:42 AM »
Olympic call him the hermit as they never see him between start and end of season

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 10:33:00 AM »
That's because he is always busy & making sure everyone is happy. Best rep ever.

Offline robludlow

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 10:02:17 PM »
Yes great guy. Unhappily I was quite ill in final few days of our holiday and he did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable.

Offline Bill Lawrenson

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 11:56:37 AM »
Les makes up for a lot of Olympic's shortcomings. He is a great rep and a hard worker.

Offline TonyH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 02:38:01 PM »
We have just returned from a wonderful fortnight in Plakias.  Unfortunately we were not impressed with Les.  On this, our sixth visit we stayed at the Irida Plakias Studios.  Maybe because they are a 15 min walk up the main road? but we never saw Les at all (apart from the welcome meet at K C. and only once around the harbour).  The notice board at the Irida had been damaged apparently and Les was going to replace it?? In the two weeks we were there it did not happen. Talking to other Olympic customers in the Irida ( who were first timers to Plakias) they were unhappy, on the transfer coach they were given details about the welcome meeting, but no details of where the KC was situated and perhaps worst of all no idea of pick up times for departure.  We also had to pay a visit to KC to find out the departure details, not too much of a hardship as we had a drink with Angelo.  I believe that Les has got complacent and forgotten that we are customers of his employers and should look after them ALL.
We still had a smashing time though.  I am not sure what the first timers thought though.

Tony

Offline phillip

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 11:38:26 AM »
Always found les a conscientious, hard working rep. The best I've seen on any holiday.

Offline JackieatUrbanAgenda

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 12:34:06 PM »
I am so tempted to say 'Chill' !.  Having experienced the depressed divorcee, the manic 20 something who preferred Malia, the 'girlfriend' who couldn't wait to leave Plakias regardless of the problems of her clients, the teenager who was permanently drunk and asked to leave by the locals and various others I can assure you Les is one of the best reps we've had in 22 years of visiting Plakias. If he didn't pay attention it was probably because there were problems to be sorted out elsewhere and he had to prioritise but, for the last few years he has looked after us during our stays and I know how hard he works.........please don't blame him for the lack of information that should have come from Olympic holidays (on the transfer)....he might not even realise there was a problem and please don't assume he is lazy....that is certainly not the case. If you need something just ask or leave a note with Angelos. It doesn't take much...especially if you enjoy a drink there at the same time. Personally looking forward to buying him a beer in Sept.

Offline phillip

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 04:33:44 PM »
Well said Jackie. We will be there in September too. And we will be buying a drink for Les too.
Regards
Phillip

Offline TonyH

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 04:22:50 PM »
Just to elaborate.  I don't disagree that Les is a cut above the usual reps, I have always got on well with him, but, the problems I mentioned regarding the missing information board, Les was well aware of and had said twice that he was going to replace it.  Regarding the info about the return transfer,  Yes it comes from Olympic, but Les is Olympics face in Plakias so surely is responsible for making sure that all customers are informed in good time.  We only found out on the Monday and that was a single sheet of A4 that had been left behind the pool bar.. I was not too bothered for us, but those people who were visiting for the first time were unhappy.  Waiting for the transfer coach, we were talking to a couple of first time visitors who had never seen Les, they were not told where the Kostas Chrysoulla was and could not find it! 
We will still be coming again next year and will be buying Les a pint as usual.