login

Author Topic: Small Planet Airlines have been replaced by Germania from Birmingham!  (Read 1912 times)

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Small Planet Airlines have been replaced by Germania from Birmingham for 2014!
I'm hoping that this is a step in the right direction from Olympic at last (Cos there's no way I'm booking a holiday with SPA).
I've done a quick internet search and they seem to be "good" by comparison.
Anybody anything to report on their experience with Germania Airlines would be appreciated (I hope!) ;D
Daza

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: Small Planet Airlines have been replaced by Germania from Birmingham!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
We flew with Germania from Manchester in August. Absolutely no complaints. They even had in flight entertainment and a display of progress of the plane.  We were on time both ways.  We didn't have the snacks, so can't comment on that. I think it is looking good for next year as Olympic seems to have secured a stable contract with Germania and Travel Service. The only problem is the small fleet. If the one plane in Manchester breaks down, what happens then?

Arnaki

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Small Planet Airlines have been replaced by Germania from Birmingham!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 01:12:15 PM »
Small Planet Airlines have been replaced by Germania from Birmingham for 2014!
I'm hoping that this is a step in the right direction from Olympic at last (Cos there's no way I'm booking a holiday with SPA).
I've done a quick internet search and they seem to be "good" by comparison.
Anybody anything to report on their experience with Germania Airlines would be appreciated (I hope!) ;D
Daza
When I booked my 2014 holidays with Olympic I enquired which airlines they were using, as I was unhappy with Small Planet. They said that many other clients (and themselves) shared my opinion and that they weren't using them after 2013.

When they wrote to me earlier to change a SP flight to Germania they were singing the praises of the latter. I'll reserve judgement until I have flown with them.

Mike