login

Author Topic: young children  (Read 2335 times)

Offline helen

• View Profile
young children
« on: September 04, 2006, 03:11:12 PM »
Hello!!

My husband and I have been to Plakias three time as a couple and are planning our first trip with our two children next June..they will be aged four and one...does anyone know of a good place to stay where they would perhaps be able to provide a cot? We are thinking it would be good to be in the centre so that we can easily walk everywhere.

Thanks

Helen

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • MSN Messenger - rowenabarlow@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • http://www.results4u.co.uk
young children
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »
Quote from: helen
Hello!!

My husband and I have been to Plakias three time as a couple and are planning our first trip with our two children next June..they will be aged four and one...does anyone know of a good place to stay where they would perhaps be able to provide a cot? We are thinking it would be good to be in the centre so that we can easily walk everywhere.

Thanks

Helen

Hi Helen

We had some confusion with the cot thing a few years ago when we took my 11 month old nephew.( & his Mum & Dad) We asked for a cot but they thought a mattress on the floor was ok. I asked in loads of other accomodation if they had one we could rent but with no luck. Luckily 2 days into the holiday we did manage to borrow one from some other apartments. I think you will find some places may have travel cots. The Alianthos Gardens has but you need to book them & you could try the Flivnos Studio's on front some friends took their 7 month old baby there this year but again make sure you book the cot & it may be a travel one as Greeks do not commonly use them. The other option to be on the safe side is take your own Travel cot.

Rowena & Carl
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 08:17:15 PM by Rowena & Carl »