Author Topic: Stella/Orama Studios  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Mazey

• View Profile
Stella/Orama Studios
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:47:20 PM »
Thanks to everyone who replied to my query re accommodation/car hire.  I have now had an e mail reply from Stella Studios and will probably book that, as no one seems to have any info on Orama Studios, and Stella are cheaper anyway both for accommodation and taxi fare - also all reviews on the forum sound positive.  Looking forward to our holiday - even if it is nearly six months away -didn't visit Greece last year and am suffering withdrawal symptoms!  Went to Bali the previous September and got very wet!  Not quite au fait yet with how this site works - but I'll master it eventually I hope!

Offline John R

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fluteweb.net
    • Email
Stella/Orama Studios
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »
Quote from: Mazey
Thanks to everyone who replied to my query re accommodation/car hire.  I have now had an e mail reply from Stella Studios and will probably book that, as no one seems to have any info on Orama Studios, and Stella are cheaper anyway both for accommodation and taxi fare - also all reviews on the forum sound positive.  Looking forward to our holiday - even if it is nearly six months away -didn't visit Greece last year and am suffering withdrawal symptoms!  Went to Bali the previous September and got very wet!  Not quite au fait yet with how this site works - but I'll master it eventually I hope!

Looking forward to meeting you at Stella's on 4 October then -  We shall be resident  there as always at that time of year - our final week.

John R
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:25:26 PM by John R »