Author Topic: some where to stop  (Read 2289 times)

Offline eddiedocherty

• View Profile
    • Email
some where to stop
« on: May 30, 2004, 08:12:47 PM »
we've been coming to Plakias for the last 4 years, normally we would book through olympic and stop at Dora studios but unfortunally we've left it to late. We are determined to come back to plakias as nowhere else will do so it looks like we will travel independintly this year any advise would be gratfully recieved but mostly we are trying to find some old freinds, Demitri who worked from CC until recently Nicos who runs the little cafe just past melemi night club near the church and also a freind who's name i cant pronounce but he runs a cafe with his mother on the road out towards souda bay, he also had a bad motorbike accident 2 years ago where he collided with the little bridge, I know he has rooms to let but have lost all details, ie Address telephone number. would be gratfull for any information

Offline philj

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
some where to stop
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 08:44:17 PM »
We met Demitri when he was working at CC in the summer of 2002. When we were in Plakias last year (June 2003) he was working as a waiter at one of the tavernas on the front. I bet someone around here has a more up to date sighting!

On our first visit to Plakias in 2002 he really added to the holidy and we were pleased to see that he was still in town the following year. Currently we are in the first throws (and typically late!) of planning to return again this year. When you have found the perfect place why go elsewhere?

philj