Author Topic: DORA  (Read 11452 times)

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2005, 04:06:50 PM »
I've suggested something similar to Paul - we need an area that would be strictly limited to providing reviews - currently, the forum topics often start on one subject then wander off the original subject. If it were possible, to have a single post entitled, for example, 'DORA', that anyone could edit, then it would be possible for all the information on Dora to be in one place.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3133\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I will look into it, just need to finish of my Media Centre PC first... sigh, so much to do, so little time!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 04:07:13 PM by Ploppy »

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2005, 06:32:56 PM »
Thanks paul - you know your efforts are appreciated by us all but knowing how time-consuming PC stuff can be we'll also understand if you can't do it.

Offline harribobs

• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2005, 10:57:07 PM »
just a thought we could do restaurants/tavernas in the same manner, just adding our own reviews and not wandering off topic (says one of the worst offenders  )

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2005, 09:47:26 AM »
just a thought we could do restaurants/tavernas in the same manner, just adding our own reviews and not wandering off topic (says one of the worst offenders  )
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3140\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yep that is what I had in mind. We could do sub-categories for say; Accomodation, Tavernas, Walks, Beaches, Bars... etc etc. Expect something this week sometime.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 09:50:19 AM by Ploppy »

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2005, 10:24:30 AM »
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3140\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yep that is what I had in mind. We could do sub-categories for say; Accomodation, Tavernas, Walks, Beaches, Bars... etc etc. Expect something this week sometime.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3146\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Your going to get a lot of thankyous Ploppy, I am sure this will all be a very popular area for perusal.
Thanks
george g...

Offline wakefossil

• ICQ Messenger - 346648572
    • MSN Messenger - wakefossil@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wakefossil
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2005, 07:41:58 PM »
it's close to the main street and there's a decent fish restaurant almost next door (secret something- someone will know)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3081\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I think that's Secret Nest.
I have never been there because friends of mine told me that the wine that was served there was terrible and almost killed the flowers (into whose pots it was disposed of in the process)...  
Well, maybe they picked a bad day. Anybody got an update on wine quality at the Secret Nest?

Andy

Offline Noopsy

• Sponsors
    • View Profile
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2005, 01:11:29 AM »
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3146\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
And also car hire companies, and ways and means and current costs of getting from airport(s) to resort...

Noopsy
Ελευθερία ή θάνατος

Offline harribobs

• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
DORA
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2005, 10:23:21 AM »
I think that's Secret Nest.
I have never been there because friends of mine told me that the wine that was served there was terrible and almost killed the flowers (into whose pots it was disposed of in the process)... 
Well, maybe they picked a bad day. Anybody got an update on wine quality at the Secret Nest

that's the one Andy,

this is where the new section will come in handy, spreading our opinions on these places

(keep it legal though folks!  :'( )