Author Topic: Where is good??  (Read 11935 times)

Offline MR P

• MSN Messenger - e2e100@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Where is good??
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
Well i will say that i have only been Plakias once in 2000, but me my bro and my dad stayed in Alianthos Beach, and it was very nice apart from no fridge nor kettle available in the rooms, but you might remember it is near to the taverna's and beach, and also a very nice swimming pool which i believe to be the best in the area next too the hotel.

My bro stayed in a hostel in 2003 for a month and he had a very good time, it was cheap and very nice, the guy who runs it was chris at the time, but i am not sure if he has left he prob still be there.

The accomodation at the Alianthos is very nice, and i also had a look at the Alianthos Gardens accomodation as 4 italian mates i met were there, and i think that the rooms in the Garden hotel were alot better than the ones in the beach hotel.

People who have been to Plakias more recently might be able to tell you somewhere better, and you might be able to help another person who is looking for a hotel called the Secret Nest. So if someone tells you where it is look at the articles and tell them.

Wanna chat sometime send me a message

MR P

Offline Noopsy

• Sponsors
    • View Profile
    • Email
Where is good??
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 12:31:23 PM »
Quote from: MR P
i think that the rooms in the Garden hotel were alot better than the ones in the beach hotel.

MR P

Undoubtedly they are but then the prices you have to pay for them are higher.  The Alianthos Gardens is arguably the best hotel in Plakias: the pool is very nice, and poolside is swish.

Noopsy
Ελευθερία ή θάνατος

Offline raya

• View Profile
    • Email
Where is good??
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
Quote from: Alison&John
We have stayed several times just on the other side of Plakias at SKINOS 2 studios - great views, lovely family running them.  5 Good size rooms each with a double and single bed, kitchenette and shower room.  Balcony overlooks the terrace.  Very quiet location but only a 10 minute walk into town.  It's a bit of a steep slope up to the studios so if you're not too fit you could try SKINOS 1 which you arrive at first.  They have a website and you can email them SKINOS-PLAKIAS <Skinos@acn.gr>
Dear Alison&John,

We r planning to stay at Skinos at june. Is it a good place for a smal baby? Where is it better for us the 1 or 2 ?
Where can we eat there? Is it close to tavernas and supermarket. We will have a car of course.

Thanks,

Raya