Author Topic: memories of plakias  (Read 2745 times)

Offline pom04

• View Profile
memories of plakias
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »
hello all - I came across this wonderful site today dedicated to all things plakias by chance - hope u dont mind me posting but ive really enjoyed reading through these forums - my name is claire and I am originally from yorkshire but emigrated to brisbane Australia in 2003 - we spent may years visting greece when we lived in the Uk  especially crete - in 1995 we took a 2 week holiday in plakias with 30 of our friends and family - the reason being that we were getting  married in aghia gallini as one of the very first overseas weddings before it became very popular for uk couples !- what a wonderful time was had by all - we had a wonderful 2 weeks - lots of wonderful food and wine - the wedding was wonderful and we were married by the mayor or aghia gallini overlooking the harbour - hopefully we will return one day when our girls are older - we have 3 year old identical twin girls and still married all these years on ! Greece had a wonderful culture we cannot wait to introduce our girls to !

Offline harribobs

• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
memories of plakias
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:45:15 PM »
Hi Clair

welcome to the forum and thanks for the lovely story!  

chris