login

Author Topic: Property  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Seb Diamandopoulos

• View Profile
    • Email
Property
« on: April 23, 2003, 11:18:35 AM »
Hi All,

been reading the board for a couple of years now but havn't posted before,

I was wondering if anyone had a rough idea of property prices in and around plakias ?

I've searched the web but to no avail - I'm thinking of buying a property in greece with my old feller (whos greek if ya can't guess by my name!!) but he is favoring somewhere in the pelopennese, But as my wife & I are big plakias lovers since our honeymoon 5 years ago I'm tyring to steer him in the right direction !!

thanks in advance for any help.

cheers

Seb

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Property
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 01:16:44 PM »
Hi Seb
I was also looking for property around Plakias about a year ago and came to the conclusion that it is very rare if non-existant. There is plenty of land for sale though if you dont mind a bit of building. I found an old print out, try hitting www.plakias.com you might get some up to date info there in the real estate section. If you find anything let us know. Good hunting!
george

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
Property
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 08:15:02 AM »
We are going back to Plakias in September after falling in love with it during a 1 day visit last year. I had also looked on the internet for property but without any luck. The 'plakias.com' site had not been updated. If I see a site worth visiting I'll let you know. Likewise, if you have any info, I'd appreciate it.

Graham and Karen

Offline Seb Diamandopoulos

• View Profile
    • Email
Property
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 01:17:13 PM »
Thanks for the info guys, after an extensive search (hope my boss thinks I was working   !!)  I found a nice small place on Livinginthesun.com   and also found somthing in Selia on another site, I think was called Crete conections, but it needed a lot of work.  I am going to look into the land option too. thx again.