login

Author Topic: Terry Cook  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Trusty

• AOL Instant Messenger - quentinwithall+a
    • View Profile
    • Email
Terry Cook
« on: February 19, 2015, 10:17:23 AM »
I don't know how many of you remember Terry Cook? He and his friend Ted used to come to Plakias in mid September and stayed at the Livircon I think the last time they were there was 2013 when Terry was 94. Anyway here is the sad bit. Terry passed away at the end of January, and it is his funeral today. I just thought I would put it on the forum as I could not see that anyone else had posted it.

Offline Yvonne

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Terry Cook
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:36 AM »
 Yes, I remember Terry. Once we were waiting for our luggage to arrive at Heraklion airport and we sat together to wait. In that half hour of chatting he told me so much of his past life, I felt that I had known him for years. RIP, Terry.

Offline Mike from Sussex

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Terry Cook
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 05:21:36 PM »
I don't know how many of you remember Terry Cook? He and his friend Ted used to come to Plakias in mid September and stayed at the Livircon I think the last time they were there was 2013 when Terry was 94. Anyway here is the sad bit. Terry passed away at the end of January, and it is his funeral today. I just thought I would put it on the forum as I could not see that anyone else had posted it.

For various reasons I have not been on the forum for a few months, so have just read this and Chris and I are very sad to hear the news.

We first met Terry and Ted many years ago on the Olympic coach to Plak and many times since, when our dates overlapped.

Not sure if Ted reads the Forum, but we offer our condolences and wish him the very best for the future.

Chris & Mike