login

Author Topic: Plakias Members Photo Album  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Pritch

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Plakias Members Photo Album
« on: September 14, 2003, 10:50:03 AM »
Having just sorted out the photos from our recent visit it got me thinking about posting some of the more scenic ones to the site, but don't know how to ?
Then I got to think about all the photos collectively we must have taken, and reckoned it would be a good idea to have a sort of 'Members Album' where we could post photos to ?
Reckon this one is more for Admin to fix/sort, but just wondered what everyone else thought ?
I know someone mentioned in a previous thread an issue over copyright, so not sure how that impacts but on the basis that the photos would be willingly 'donated' would it be a problem ?
Anyway, interested to hear what others thoughts are, and if its possible ?

Cheers
Neil

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 12:17:21 AM »
Thanks for the answer Andy.
I really would like to get something integrated into the board - but think it's best to wait for the good folks at Invision to come up with the goods.
John - Ostraco

Offline Mrs Ploppy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 09:54:18 AM »
How horrible to be back!!!!  
Ploppy and I had a lovely holiday and we are already looking forward the next one.  This year we had the chance to meet new friends and all this thanks to John Ostraco who designed this website and allowed us to start keeping in touch!
We had a score of fantastic meals and discovered a few different tavernas such as Castros, a place with a lovely view, Siroco where they enjoy "trying" to speak different languages, Sofia with a wonderful and extensive menu and Nikos and his raki always ready and last but not least, Mikalis' taverna in Sellia.  
We met lovely people and we had a great time, we never saw the morning but often dawn!!!!!