Author Topic: Sharron and Yannis  (Read 3877 times)

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
Sharron and Yannis
« on: November 03, 2002, 10:35:45 PM »
I know so many people drop in to see Sharron and Yannis when they are in town. I spent many a night with them in September. Both are doing well, and enjoying being parents. Little Manolis is doing well too - I think he's going to be a big lad when he grows up, and his dancing skills suggest he's going to be as keen on music as his Dad!
There's a new pic of Manolis on the site News page - don't take any notice of the strange man!
I know there's an Internet connection in Ostraco - but DON'T ask for Sharron's email address - she still hasn't got her head around using it.
John - Ostraco

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sharron and Yannis
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 05:04:13 PM »
I know so many people drop in to see Sharron and Yannis when they are in town. I spent many a night with them in September. Both are doing well, and enjoying being parents. Little Manolis is doing well too - I think he's going to be a big lad when he grows up, and his dancing skills suggest he's going to be as keen on music as his Dad!
There's a new pic of Manolis on the site News page - don't take any notice of the strange man!
I know there's an Internet connection in Ostraco - but DON'T ask for Sharron's email address - she still hasn't got her head around using it.
Yes i did see the picture of the funny man! i cant believe after all these years we never have met! we have probably past each other in the street or on the beach, or even been in Kyma at the same time!
anyway i'll get that Mythos of you next time, brilliant site still,
Cheers, Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline ostraco

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - bbaazz@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - FinikasUK
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to Plakias
    • Email
Sharron and Yannis
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 05:38:42 PM »
Nothing would give me great pleasure than buying you a Mythos or 2 Barny. We'll make it one day!
When you've got your 2003 bookings sorted, pop them on the calender - at least we'll know who's in town, and when!
John - Ostraco