login

Author Topic: Another first timer  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Joyce

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Another first timer
« on: August 29, 2004, 03:04:16 PM »

Hi just got back from our first trip to Plakias.  We will return! Stayed at Costas & Chrysoula. Tried the far end. My first time as an "au naturel" swimmer although I was a bit disconcerted by the numer of small boys with snorkels!  Definitely the best part of the beach. Found Shinaria a great place to swim. Best eating at Muses.  We saw one place that had "owl food" on the menu, but didn't find out what it was.Enjoyed the Alianthos Express!  Found some great kafeneons up in the mountains. As this was the first time we had driven in Crete, we are having a car sticker made "You can't scare me, I've driven in Crete".

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Another first timer
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 05:59:05 PM »

Hi just got back from our first trip to Plakias.  We will return! Stayed at Costas & Chrysoula. Tried the far end. My first time as an "au naturel" swimmer although I was a bit disconcerted by the numer of small boys with snorkels!  Definitely the best part of the beach. Found Shinaria a great place to swim. Best eating at Muses.  We saw one place that had "owl food" on the menu, but didn't find out what it was.Enjoyed the Alianthos Express!  Found some great kafeneons up in the mountains. As this was the first time we had driven in Crete, we are having a car sticker made "You can't scare me, I've driven in Crete".
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=2312\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi, glad you enjoyed it ! hope you have many more wonderfull times there ! theres a lot more to see and do ! Barny
Fancy a Mythos?