Author Topic: Any Recommendation for First-Timers?  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Mister Owen

• View Profile
Any Recommendation for First-Timers?
« on: June 11, 2007, 09:23:55 AM »
Hello there,

I'm happy I found this small but precious corner of the web. Great place you have here, thanks for having me.

My wife and I are going to Plakias for the first time this fall. We've already booked a flight for two weeks in September. Our first choice for accomodoation, Annas, is fully booked. We were offered a place in Fedra instead, which looks nice an is situated just outside town. Still, we tend to skip it as we're not sure about the construction work in the neighbourhood. The host confirmed that there is an appartment complex being build some 400 meters away, and I'm not sure what to think of that. Does anybody have an update on the development work I saw mentioned in some other threads here?

So we're tending to Limani or Olive Grove now. Has anybody ever been in Olive Grove? It looks nice, with a large terrace on ground floor. As for Limani, I'm not sure how busy the surrounding area is. Do a lot of people pass by your balcony or terrace when your sitting there? Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for especially seclusive and quiet.  

I'm happy for any recommendations, likewise for a night out and car rental.

Greetings
Owen