login

Author Topic: Can't get a response.  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Butties

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Can't get a response.
« on: November 09, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »
Evening all,
                  Can anyone help?
I have been emailing Elani at the Alianthos Beach for a while now about arranging a deposit for 2009, and am getting no response at all. Does anyone know why?

Originally arranged a PayPal transfer but the wheels came off that big time, so am trying the older (and more expensive) bank transfer.

Butties.

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • MSN Messenger - rowenabarlow@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • http://www.results4u.co.uk
Can't get a response.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
Quote from: Butties
Evening all,
Can anyone help?
I have been emailing Elani at the Alianthos Beach for a while now about arranging a deposit for 2009, and am getting no response at all. Does anyone know why?

Originally arranged a PayPal transfer but the wheels came off that big time, so am trying the older (and more expensive) bank transfer.

Butties.

How long have you been trying? As I've had very recent e-mails with her regarding a hire car over christmas & all was fine

Offline Butties

• View Profile
    • Email
Can't get a response.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 03:21:05 PM »
Quote from: Rowena & Carl
Evening all,
Can anyone help?

Butties.

How long have you been trying? As I've had very recent e-mails with her regarding a hire car over christmas & all was fine

Original attempt at paying via PayPal was about 40 days ago.
This was because although I asked if paying via PayPal would be Ok, before transferring the money, and the reply was yes, my money was refunded to me by PayPal after 30 days because the Alianthos did not follow through at their end, which I am still confused about.

Last weekend (2nd Nov) I emailed to ask if their was any confusion about what they had to do re PayPal transfers, and if easier I would revert to the tried and tested but more expensive bank transfer method  - no reply. Tried again this Saturday and am waiting. Usually I get prompt replies so am a little confused.

Butties.

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Can't get a response.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
Evening all,
Can anyone help?

Butties.

This was because although I asked if paying via PayPal would be Ok, before transferring the money, and the reply was yes, my money was refunded to me by PayPal after 30 days because the Alianthos did not follow through at their end, which I am still confused about.

Last weekend (2nd Nov) I emailed to ask if their was any confusion about what they had to do re PayPal transfers, and if easier I would revert to the tried and tested but more expensive bank transfer method - no reply. Tried again this Saturday and am waiting. Usually I get prompt replies so am a little confused.

Butties.

I e-mailed a couple of weeks ago but will try again tonight as I need to book a car, normally they come back to you within 24 hours, will let you know if I get a response.

Rowena

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Can't get a response.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »
Evening all,
Can anyone help?

Butties.

Last weekend (2nd Nov) I emailed to ask if their was any confusion about what they had to do re PayPal transfers, and if easier I would revert to the tried and tested but more expensive bank transfer method - no reply. Tried again this Saturday and am waiting. Usually I get prompt replies so am a little confused.

Butties.

I e-mailed a couple of weeks ago but will try again tonight as I need to book a car, normally they come back to you within 24 hours, will let you know if I get a response.

Rowena

Hi

I had a reply from Eleni this morning to confirm our hire car so you should get through ok, are all the details correct you are sending too?

Rowena

Offline Butties

• View Profile
    • Email
Can't get a response.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
Evening all,
Can anyone help?

Butties.

Butties.

Rowena

Hi

I had a reply from Eleni this morning to confirm our hire car so you should get through ok, are all the details correct you are sending too?

Rowena

Interesting...  
                   Which email address are you using, I have two, <info@alianthos-group.com> which is the one I use and have up until now had no bother with, and <alianthosbeach@hotmail.com>.

I am not sure where I got the hotmail address from, maybe the Alianthos web site, but as I say I cannot remember. For all I know it is Elani's 'personal' address, at work if that makes any sense.

I will try the <info...> address at the weekend again.

Butties.

Offline Rowena & Carl

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Can't get a response.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 11:57:11 PM »
Evening all,
Can anyone help?

Butties.

Butties.

Rowena

Hi

Rowena

Interesting...  
Which email address are you using, I have two, <info@alianthos-group.com> which is the one I use and have up until now had no bother with, and <alianthosbeach@hotmail.com>.

I am not sure where I got the hotmail address from, maybe the Alianthos web site, but as I say I cannot remember. For all I know it is Elani's 'personal' address, at work if that makes any sense.

Butties.

Hi again

The address i've been using is different to yours so try this aliantho@alianthos-group.com

Good luck

Rowena

Offline Mike from Sussex

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Can't get a response.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »

Butties.

Just a thought, but you could try the telephone.