login

Author Topic: Article system online  (Read 4432 times)

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
Article system online
« on: September 03, 2006, 03:49:16 PM »
The new article/review/faq system is now online.

You can use the Article System link at the top right of the screen or click here.

I have added a few categories and one article for Kastro. I have included a link that should take you to its location on the map. Articles are just like regular posts so you can include links, pictures etc.

I will add more when I get chance. However unlike the old system you should be able to add articles of your own.

I will try and retrieve the data that was posted in the old system. If anyone fancies helping out let me know, i.e I could e-mail you the comments you made and you could repost in the new system.

Have a play and let me know if you have any questions.

Also let me know if you want new categories added.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline Mike from Sussex

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Article system online
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 12:01:21 PM »
Quote from: Ploppy
The new article/review/faq system is now online.

You can use the Article System link at the top right of the screen or click here.

I have added a few categories and one article for Kastro. I have included a link that should take you to its location on the map. Articles are just like regular posts so you can include links, pictures etc.

I will add more when I get chance. However unlike the old system you should be able to add articles of your own.

I will try and retrieve the data that was posted in the old system. If anyone fancies helping out let me know, i.e I could e-mail you the comments you made and you could repost in the new system.

Have a play and let me know if you have any questions.

Also let me know if you want new categories added.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul,

Do you reckon a category on car hire companies would be popular/helpful?

Mike