login

Author Topic: Paligremnos  (Read 3911 times)

Offline happyashellas

• View Profile
Paligremnos
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:53:08 PM »
For as many times as we have stayed in Plakias, tonight was our first ever time at Paligremnos. It was simply fantastic, we both had dishes from the specials, and tasted some of the most succulent pork I have ever had. We will certainly visit again before we leave. A nice setting, friendly staff, wonderful food and good prices. If you have never ventured along there before, then go, you will not be disappointed.
Είναι Ελλάδα έτσι δεν είναι

Offline Steve Jones

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Paligremnos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 10:19:57 PM »
Always had decent food at Paligremnos. Mostly spent our lunchtimes there (specials are usually very good). Always had great service.

We have been there so many times over the last ten visits to Plakias, that we are well known to the Giorgos who tends to run the taverna front of house.

Well recommended!

Offline Pimo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 10:25:41 PM »
Been to Plakias 5 times now, and we still have not tried this place, will put it on the list for this year !!

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 01:36:52 PM »
We've eaten at Paligremnos at least once every time we have visited.  It used to be for lunch when we set up ourselves up on the beach with the tent when our daughter was small. 

Last year we had a great, raki-filled evening with our friends who stay there, which will no doubt be repeated when we visit again in August. 

It is a shame they no longer have the music night.  At least I have the CD for memories still.

Arnaki

Offline Pimo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 12:59:31 PM »
just saw my post from last year, and we still didn't get to try it ! Definitely this year !