login

Author Topic: Kostas Chrysoullis  (Read 14767 times)

Offline Gemma1

• View Profile
    • http://
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
Quote from: DOTTY
Quote from: Gemma1
Quote from: Cabbyman
Nice place to stay, very basic but clean.  Barman, Angelo, must be about the best in the business!

Kostas was a little down with the end of the season coming. I was shocked when he told me what Olympic pay him for each room. He wants to improve facilities but needs the money to do it!  Good luck to him in the future.

Will be going back!

Must agree with you about Angelo, he makes everybody feel so welcome and it made so much difference when I went back to Plakias on my own this year knowing there was somewhere I could go for a drink and meet up with an old 'friend'.  I stayed at the Dora this time as I wanted somewhere a bit quieter with better views (we were on the ground floor in the room next to the bar when I went with my partner to the Kostas last year) but it was great to be able to use all pool and bar at the Kostas.  Not sure how many rooms Olympic have on their allocation but I know that at least one other tour operator use them though they're not from the UK and you can also book direct.  If I go back to Plakias with my partner we'd definitely stay at the Kostas again and go back to see Angelo.

Hi Gemma1 I fully agree with you and hope to meet you again next year both at Kostas and Muses,

Hi Dotty, it was great to meet up with you and your hubby at Kostas and Muses.  Hope you had a safe journey back to Humberside.

Offline DOTTY

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »

Nice place to stay, very basic but clean.  Barman, Angelo, must be about the best in the business!

Kostas was a little down with the end of the season coming. I was shocked when he told me what Olympic pay him for each room. He wants to improve facilities but needs the money to do it!  Good luck to him in the future.

Will be going back!

Must agree with you about Angelo, he makes everybody feel so welcome and it made so much difference when I went back to Plakias on my own this year knowing there was somewhere I could go for a drink and meet up with an old 'friend'.  I stayed at the Dora this time as I wanted somewhere a bit quieter with better views (we were on the ground floor in the room next to the bar when I went with my partner to the Kostas last year) but it was great to be able to use all pool and bar at the Kostas.  Not sure how many rooms Olympic have on their allocation but I know that at least one other tour operator use them though they're not from the UK and you can also book direct.  If I go back to Plakias with my partner we'd definitely stay at the Kostas again and go back to see Angelo.

Hi Gemma1 I fully agree with you and hope to meet you again next year both at Kostas and Muses,

Hi Dotty, it was great to meet up with you and your hubby at Kostas and Muses.  Hope you had a safe journey back to Humberside.

Yes thank you Gemma. Safe after another lovely holiday in Plakias where it was great to meet up with friends (old and new) once again.  Trust you had a good flight back to Manchester?   Take care. Best Wishes to everyone who knows us.
Dotty & Gary  
Dotty

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

Will be going back!

Just back from our first time at Kostas Chrysoullis.........very impressed by the helpfulness of everyone, basic but clean and suited us for a quick late break. Angelo of course makes everyone happy and is a brilliant barman.

We were pleased to meet up with Cherry & Steve (Cabbyman) and glad that they feel they would want to return to Plakias again.

We love Plakias so much & it's great hear the stories of other 'Plak' fans.

Dave & Les

Offline Cabbyman

• View Profile
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »
Ah ha! You're back!  Wonderful to meet you both. Looking forward to the next time! xxxx

Offline Dave&Les

• AOL Instant Messenger - Dave&Les
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
Quote from: Dave&Les

Will be going back!

Just back from our first time at Kostas Chrysoullis.........very impressed by the helpfulness of everyone, basic but clean and suited us for a quick late break. Angelo of course makes everyone happy and is a brilliant barman.

We were pleased to meet up with Cherry & Steve (Cabbyman) and glad that they feel they would want to return to Plakias again.

We love Plakias so much & it's great hear the stories of other 'Plak' fans.

Dave & Les

Yes great to meet  you both ........Plakias has got a hold of you!!!!!!!!!!! even though you "never go back to the same place"  ha ha!.............. hope to see you next time.   xx

Offline mandie cook

• View Profile
    • Email
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
Kostas and Chrysoullis have now taken over the Hotel Sophia from Anne-Marie, who has returned to Germany.

Offline jann

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »
I know I'm a pain asking all these questons   but I read somewhere on the forum about the rooms to avoid at Kostas Chrysoulla, but can't find the posts now  

I made a note to request Olympic to not allocate  me rooms 56 62 or 67, which they have confirmed they will do.

Also, does anyone know if they have Wi Fi there please ?

I hope I've got the right room numbers    can anyone confirm I have please ?

Jann
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:43:10 PM by jann »

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »
Quote from: jann
I know I'm a pain asking all these questons   but I read somewhere on the forum about the rooms to avoid at Kostas Chrysoulla, but can't find the posts now  

I made a note to request Olympic to not allocate  me rooms 56 62 or 67, which they have confirmed they will do.

Jann
Hello Jann,

Keep asking the questions, that is what the forum is for (amongst other things). As I wrote in the Article System:

"Avoid Nos 56 and 62 as they have the worse balcony views I've ever seen".

Others will answer re. the Wi-fi, but I don't think they had it in 2006 but other places in town do.

Mike

Offline DOTTY

• Regulars
    • View Profile
Kostas Chrysoullis
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »
Quote from: Mike G
Quote from: jann

Jann
Hello Jann,

Keep asking the questions, that is what the forum is for (amongst other things). As I wrote in the Article System:

"Avoid Nos 56 and 62 as they have the worse balcony views I've ever seen".

Others will answer re. the Wi-fi, but I don't think they had it in 2006 but other places in

Mike

Hi

They didn't last year but were hoping to soon? :-)

Dotty
Dotty