Author Topic: Son visiting Plakias Tommorrow  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Tony and Sandra Smith

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
Son visiting Plakias Tommorrow
« on: July 09, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »
Hi All,
My 19 year old son and girlfriend are visiting Plakias for a week from 10th July. They are staying with friends who live in Asomatos. Anyone have an idea of much it costs for a taxi from Plakias to there and also if there is a number they can ring to get a taxi to pick them up if they are going down to Plakias? I don't want our friends to have to ferry them around.
Tony :
Tony

With thanks to Ueuecoyotl, the Aztec God of Sex and Irresponsible Merrymaking (I've found my deity!!)

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 03:26:31 PM »
Quote from: Tony Smith
Hi All,
My 19 year old son and girlfriend are visiting Plakias for a week from 10th July. They are staying with friends who live in Asomatos. Anyone have an idea of much it costs for a taxi from Plakias to there and also if there is a number they can ring to get a taxi to pick them up if they are going down to Plakias? I don't want our friends to have to ferry them around.
Tony :

Try Zacharias Zourbakis - Local Plakias Taxi - 0030-2832-031910
email: zakzourbakis@hotmail.com
or www.plakias-taxi.com

No idea about the cost but Zach will quote you.
george g...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:28:30 PM by George »

Offline Tony and Sandra Smith

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 03:38:39 PM »
Quote from: George
Quote from: Tony Smith
Hi All,
Tony :

Try Zacharias Zourbakis - Local Plakias Taxi - 0030-2832-031910
email: zakzourbakis@hotmail.com
or www.plakias-taxi.com

No idea about the cost but Zach will quote you.
george g...

Cheers George

Tony
Tony

With thanks to Ueuecoyotl, the Aztec God of Sex and Irresponsible Merrymaking (I've found my deity!!)

Offline Greecemad

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 08:58:14 PM »
My guesstimate of the price of a taxi from Asomatos to Plakias is about 10 euro ish. It's also on the bus route from Rethymnon to Plakias.

Greecemad