login

Author Topic: damn tourista"s  (Read 2843 times)

Offline dimitri

• Regulars
    • View Profile
damn tourista"s
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
OK so,you forum users are a pretty dull lot,the only topic in town is proposed new developments and where to sunbath.
Come on there is more to Kriti than this,do any of you meet the locals? i mean really meet and talk to them,not just Niko who serves you in a taverna but the real heart of the place the people!
They love to gossip and slag each other off,if its not happining they"ll make it up.
Head for the hills,enter a bar, engage with the local banditos and live!
Dance the night away in a bozouki bar in Rethimnon or the Meltemi if it still exists,sleep on the beach,do anything but live a little.
ps any residents out there?
yasas Dimitri

Offline Kerstin

• Regulars
    • View Profile
damn tourista"s
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

OK so,you forum users are a pretty dull lot,the only topic in town is proposed new developments and where to sunbath.
Come on there is more to Kriti than this,do any of you meet the locals? i mean really meet and talk to them,not just Niko who serves you in a taverna but the real heart of the place the people!
They love to gossip and slag each other off,if its not happining they"ll make it up.
Head for the hills,enter a bar, engage with the local banditos and live!
Dance the night away in a bozouki bar in Rethimnon or the Meltemi if it still exists,sleep on the beach,do anything but live a little.
ps any residents out there?
yasas Dimitri

What do you want in this forum? What are you looking for?

We each have our reasons to spend our holidays in Plakias. I think it is not necessary to explain it.

Offline Chris H.

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
damn tourista"s
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »
Yo Dimitri, where did you pop up from all of a sudden, gee man, did you forget to take your medication this morning? come on man! no one here will appreciate this sort of agression!!!
Chris H.

Offline Tony and Sandra Smith

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
damn tourista"s
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 01:01:53 AM »
Don't feed the troll

[attachment=584:troll_web.jpg]

Tony

With thanks to Ueuecoyotl, the Aztec God of Sex and Irresponsible Merrymaking (I've found my deity!!)