Author Topic: well folks  (Read 2235 times)

Offline harribobs

• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
well folks
« on: May 17, 2005, 12:25:18 AM »
sorry to rub it in..............(lol no not sorry at all)

well you wait all winter and finally it arrives

all things being equal we'll be there tomorrow night, we're still wondering where to eat when we arrive, you never know it may all go tits up as yet, but i fancy a drive up to the panorama,

wednesday a walk over to shinaria, lunch at the star, a bit of sun bathing, back over the headland,  thurs rodakino? try the new path, friday over to maleme to meet friends and for the BOC commerations, bookd the room tonight, first attempt at speaking greek for 9 months but managed it

it's actually happening..... good init!

Offline John & Zell

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
well folks
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 10:48:50 AM »
Don't you just HATE it when people rub it in like that?
Never mind we've only got 6 more weeks to go.
Have a SOOOOOOOOOOOPER time Harribobs, look foreward to reading your comment when you return.
John & Zell

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
well folks
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 11:24:47 AM »
sorry to rub it in..............(lol no not sorry at all)

well you wait all winter and finally it arrives

all things being equal we'll be there tomorrow night, we're still wondering where to eat when we arrive, you never know it may all go tits up as yet, but i fancy a drive up to the panorama,

wednesday a walk over to shinaria, lunch at the star, a bit of sun bathing, back over the headland,  thurs rodakino? try the new path, friday over to maleme to meet friends and for the BOC commerations, bookd the room tonight, first attempt at speaking greek for 9 months but managed it

it's actually happening..... good init!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=3331\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Have a great time and take some mental notes so you can fill us in when you get back.
I'll think of you suffering in the heat as I skip to work in these joyous bracing conditions.

Paul