Author Topic: Who can update me ?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline hopper

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Who can update me ?
« on: December 04, 2002, 08:37:52 AM »
Hi all,
maybe some of you regulars can update me about some of the Greek people I learned to know and like in the 70s.
I assume Manolis and Sifis Vardakis still run the Alianthos Hotel, Manolis the new one and Sifis (Joseph) the old one. Their kids (Costas and ?) have grown up, are they running the Hotel now? And what happened to Sofia who owned the small restaurant on the way to Christos. Manolis, Christos' son, is he still around. I assume Christos does not exist anymore.  At the hill, you call sleeping dragon, their used to be a Hotel run by Aris and Natasha, are they still around.
They ran Damnoni in the 70s together with Petro and Lucas. I assume that Lucas now has his own restaurant, he was always a good cook.
And from the photo on the website, I assume that Lefteris, the Donut Man, is a guy they used to call Germanos because of his blond (now grey) hair. Could somebody ask him. Their were other wild young Greeks, Nikos a tall slim man who at some stage was in the USA, Angelos, who in 1987 was running the bar at Damnoni to name a few. Should you see any of them say hello from HAPPO, thats what thy called me cause for some reason they could not say Hopper.
Have Fun in Paradise,
Hopper