Porto Plakias hotel
Submitted By: Mike G Date: June 01, 2009, 01:52:14 PM Views: 973

A friend was staying there at the same time as I was elsewhere in Plakias. The rooms are really luxurious for Greece, commensurate with its 4* status. The bathroom had a programmable whirlpool bath! Although the rooms had a fridge there was no facility to make hot drinks in the rooms (e.g. kettle). Room service was available until 11pm. There was no hotel restaurant and guests took breakfast in the hotel next door. The pool was situated on the roof.

Guests visiting Porto Plakias with Olympic should be aware of the fact that Olympic has no contract with PP but buys rooms through a third party (so the Olympic rep told me). This resulted in the fact that when guests left the transfer coach at Monza travel the rep just pointed at the hotel and expected guests to make there own way there, even though the route to the hotel front entrance was far from obvious. Guests at all other accommodations were shown to the accommodation by the rep. Also, the rep doesn't visit the hotel. I thought these arrangements were very unsatisfactory as Olympic Porto Plakias guests have the same contract with Olympic as their other clients and ought to receive the same treatment.

Rating: **** by 1 members.
Comments