login

Author Topic: All change on Olympic Holidays Manchester flight times.  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Voloudakis

• View Profile
All change on Olympic Holidays Manchester flight times.
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:03:59 PM »
Here we go again. Manchester flights with Germania at 8am on Tuesdays and returns at 3.35pm has once again been changed. 06.15 am with Small Planet and return moved to 1.10pm again with Small Planet.
So glad we booked a night in a hotel the night before. Have to inform car parking company and our hire car of change (yet again).

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: All change on Olympic Holidays Manchester flight times.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:05:07 AM »
I've used Jet2 again. Goods times, leaves east mids at 15:00 so I arrive Heraklion at 21:00 jump into Zach's taxi and reach Plakias, Stella, around 23:00 ish, just in time for a good nights sleep and maybe a beer. The return flight leaves Heraklion at 22:00 giving me a 'full' last day!

Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline Mike G

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 10:55:09 AM »
Same for Gatwick in May. When I originally booked it was Germania both ways. A couple of weeks ago it was changed to easyJet outward and Enter Air (Polish apparently) on the return and I checked in with easyJet. Flight times within a couple of hours of each other. Today Olympic have said I am back with Germania. No Germania tickets though.

I'm confused.

Offline JBMouse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 08:42:28 PM »
 Barny, Please tell me you are not going to have a beer with your breakfast - your last post mentions a good nights sleep and maybe a beer. In the words of Morecambe & wise, you have all the right ideas, but not neccessarily in the right order!

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 09:44:05 PM »
We have had the flight change email too for Manchester in August. At least we live only 5 miles from the airport, so no major hassle. I have had worse changes. Bonus is that we should get to Plakias in time for a trip to the Far End.

I do feel for those travelling further. Have a good sleep on the flight.

Arnaki

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 10:53:51 PM »
And it's happening again! Flight originally 6.15am from Manchester, now moved to 8.15am, still with Enter Air. It's not a major change and at least means we won't have a ridiculously early departure from Plakias for the mystery bus tour back to the airport.