login

Author Topic: Plakias Map  (Read 16199 times)

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
Plakias Map
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
Quote from: Steve Jones
I notice that there is only one ATM listed on the map (one at the end of the main stretch sandwiched between Kyma bar and the Alianthos Beach).

Unless things have changed there in the last nine months there are in fact three in total-one opposite sofia restaurant (part of the finikas Municipality building) and the other close to the Livicon Hotel half way down the main beach road.

There is also a supermarket close to this ATM on the main road that is also not featured-is there any reason for this?

Otherwise it is a great idea!

Yes it is very much work in progress, the reason for the ATMs was at the time I couldn't remember exactly where the others were.

I'll stick them in later.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline Greecemad

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Plakias Map
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 01:25:30 PM »
Ploppy,

Is there a way for us to update the map? I think there was an article about this, but it is not there at the moment so I don't know how to do it?

Greecemad

Offline Ploppy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hounslow Weather
    • Email
Plakias Map
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »
Quote from: Greecemad
Ploppy,

Is there a way for us to update the map? I think there was an article about this, but it is not there at the moment so I don't know how to do it?

Greecemad

Hiya,

Yes you're right I did do an article. I have the old DB dump at home and I am going to try and put them back in manually at the weekend.

In the meantime if you have Google Earth then you could give me the co-ordinates to put in.
Or you could just describe where it is, I know most bits in Plakias.

Cheers,

Paul
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:17:15 PM by Ploppy »