Author Topic: Which hotel is best???  (Read 4912 times)

Offline ejayheat

• View Profile
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« on: August 20, 2003, 01:10:16 PM »
I just wondered where everyone else stays when they stay in plakias, has anyone stayed at the Alianthos Garden Hotel?  Last year we stayed at the Apollo Apartments but this year stayed at the Alianthos Garden and thought it was brilliant, clean and spacious, and the staff friendly.  What does everyone else think, which hotels are also good?

Ejay
xxx

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 08:47:01 PM »
Just back from two weeks at alianthos garden, its a fine place with good rooms and hot water all day! near to the beach and the staff will do anything to help, try to get an upper floor room as we had a lot of early morning noise from cleaners and guests passing our room! a little more pricy, 44 euros per night but worth it, gi
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline shinaria

• Regulars
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shinaria@aol.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.reuters-design.de
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 10:07:52 AM »
There is no "best hotel" in Plakias I think and that was the fine thing about the place. There are so many differrent locations to meet the needs of of almost everyone. I wouldn´t like to residate in the Alianthos because they are becoming to dominant in town. The Big Plakias MONOPOLY? Several big hotels, car rental, the train etc. etc. The next will be a first class hotel at the place of the former meltemi club. Then they will overtake the Paligremnos... Step by step on the way to the "Farend".

DonQuixotte
[shinaria]

Offline ejayheat

• View Profile
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 04:09:59 PM »
Just another small thing, if u do stay at the alianthos garden, i recommend rooms 116 and 117 as they face the pool and the beach, plus 117 had the nicest flowers!
Barny, which room did u stay in? I mite have seen u there! i stayed there from the 22nd july-5th august

Ejay
XXX

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 04:24:14 PM »
we stayed in room 01, next to the cleaners store whose wall was behind our beds, the noise of mops and brooms scraping along the wall was always a shock so early in the morning! then the ten minutes of gossip outside the door and the attempt to clean our room first!  no chance at that time!, we arrived at 19;00 on the 5th, and apparently brought the wind with us! (there were baked beans on the plane menu!)
still going back in october, just trying to get a flight at the moment,  Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline xamax

• ICQ Messenger - 113247388
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Which hotel is best???
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 05:28:44 PM »
I like the little hotels of the family of the Livicon Hotel. They are the Livicon, Morpheas rent rooms and Lifvos. They are all on the beach, clean and the family is very friendly and an example of what could be a happy life. Bye, Max