login

Author Topic: Stella Studios  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Mazey

• View Profile
Stella Studios
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »
Can anyone who has stayed at Stella Studios let me know if they provide a kettle - sounds pathetic I know, but if they don't I want to take my travel kettle!  also, has anyone been there recently and had a transfer from the airport provided by Markos - if so, how much was it?  We booked to go there months ago and I anticipate the cost of the transfer might have increased considerably owing to the rise in petrol prices.  Any other info on staying here would be welcome - we are going in about a month's time.

Thanks, Mazey.

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Stella Studios
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
Hi Mazey,
I am just back from Stella and yes a kettle is provided with lots of other kitchen stuff so don't worry!! Transfer wise I booked a taxi with zach from "taxi for you" and it cost 80 euro each way. you will like Stella.

Barny.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline Graham_and_Karen

• Regulars
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • View Profile
    • Email
Stella Studios
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »
Quote from: Mazey
Can anyone who has stayed at Stella Studios let me know if they provide a kettle - sounds pathetic I know, but if they don't I want to take my travel kettle!  also, has anyone been there recently and had a transfer from the airport provided by Markos - if so, how much was it?  We booked to go there months ago and I anticipate the cost of the transfer might have increased considerably owing to the rise in petrol prices.  Any other info on staying here would be welcome - we are going in about a month's time.

Thanks, Mazey.
Hi Mazey - we leave tomorrow, staying at Stella's. Not much to say really other than that both times so far, it's been two weeks of hassle free accommodation with a good, simple breakfast in pleasant surroundings. Noise is unlikely to be a problem.