login

Author Topic: Emmerdale versus Football  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Emmerdale versus Football
« on: July 27, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
For the first time in Plakias history I actually watched Emmerdale in Kyma ( sad or what!!). However due to the excessive demand for Football it has been impossible since. Shouldn't one television be for the sport orientated male and the other for the more discerning lady viewers?? So come on - let's stand up for ourselves and comandeer one telly!!! I think that's only fair.

Ruth - Barny's better half.
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »
Quote from: Barny
For the first time in Plakias history I actually watched Emmerdale in Kyma ( sad or what!!). However due to the excessive demand for Football it has been impossible since. Shouldn't one television be for the sport orientated male and the other for the more discerning lady viewers?? So come on - let's stand up for ourselves and comandeer one telly!!! I think that's only fair.

Have a word Barny!! Before this get's out of hand... QUICK MAN!!!!

george....  

Offline Arnaki

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »
Well I'm clearly not a discerning lady viewer - give me football over Emmerdale any day!

Arnaki (Mrs)

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 02:30:06 PM »
Quote from: Arnaki
Well I'm clearly not a discerning lady viewer - give me football over Emmerdale any day!

Arnaki (Mrs)
You sound like a very intelligent and considerate woman Arnaki. Me, I'd rather face the other way and watch the sunset with a Gin and Tonic, rather than watch any TV!

george...

Offline Barny

• Regulars
  • Have I seen you in Kyma?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
Quote from: George

george....  

He has tried to have a word but he knows who wears the trousers!!!!!

Ruth
Fancy a Mythos?

Offline George

• Regulars
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 08:36:18 AM »
Quote from: George

george....  

He has tried to have a word but he knows who wears the trousers!!!!!

Ruth
Good for you Ruth, I always got the impression there was a certain fear in his messages   . Go Girl!!    
george...