login

Author Topic: Clio Studios  (Read 3449 times)

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clio Studios
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »
I've just been looking for some budget accommodation ont t'interweb and this keeps coming up. Barely a description/wrong location and 3 photo's which are pretty nondescript. Had a peek on the map and it looks like it - probably - is near to Costas and Kalma. Anybody confirm the exact position please and any comments/photos on the inside/outside of the accommodation maybe? Or could add a review.

Offline JackieatUrbanAgenda

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clio Studios
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:30:01 PM »
The pool on the right is the pool at Costas Chrysoulas........which is now separated from the Clio by a wall and fencing (you used to be able to hop over a low wall and join the access road.....coming out near the Arethusa which over looks the Clio. Haven't been inside but I always thought the apartments there were local homes and not for rent. They always look very nice and there's lots of parking, your own bar and a pool. Possibly worth a closer look.

Offline daza

• Say "Hello" Theo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clio Studios
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 03:46:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure the wall you mention separates the 2 pools Kalma/Costas Chrysoula.(or are there 2 walls?)
Is the Clio part of that larger building (I think this is the Kalma - no roadway as such - running north-south) Not sure if all the building is the Kalma?
Or is it one of the smaller buildings below the horizontal short road(running east-west) to the left of the Kalma pool?
OR - is it somewhere else?
We've been 4 times now but only walked past that way once when I circumnavigated the Costas Chrysoula on my 1st visit.
Shame the Google car hasn't been up there so we could use the little yellow man to have a close look- bah!